Thursday 19 April 2012

Shop Chameleon

My Chameleon is fast becoming my favourite online store, particularly because it stocks one of our favourite labels and friends Thursday, Sunday. More on them to come, but for now these items are on my wishlist.

I have been desiring/dreaming about Dieppa Restrepo for some time now. They have a lovely pair of patent leathers and some in animal print, but both are sold out. However the new canvas loafer has only recently been added to the site and I am unsure if I shall be able to resist these ones.

The Thursday, Sunday knit below is hand knitted in Melbourne and will be the best thing you ever stuff your upper body into. I already have two of their knitted jumpers from previous collections so at this point I think I need to restrain myself, but you definitely shouldn't.


Dieppa Restrepo Leon canvas loafer


Thursday, Sunday Contrast hand knitted jumper 

Illesteva Freida sunglasses

Anyway, you can inspect many 'wishlists' from me in the coming months as I am about to book a trip to India so will be attempting to save my pennies. Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment