Tuesday 24 April 2012

Everyday Skirt

This skirt isn't just designated for Thursday's and Sunday's, even if it's designers are the amazing Melbourne based label Thursday, Sunday. I say this because it is one item of clothing that I would happily put on every day of the week, and I just don't care if y'all get sick of it. I pre-ordered it late last year, and received it in February and have been meaning to blog about it since then. What can I say, I am slack, and just haven't had any appropriate photos (hence the shoddy ones below). I wasn't quite expecting what I got, it's a brown herringbone and for some reason I thought it was grey and not herringbone at all. But thank goodness I was wrong because it slipped so well into my wardrobe, it was clearly meant to be.




Expect a lot on Thursday, Sunday from us as Dimity and I are long-time lovers and together own about 25 pieces by them. We still reminisce on pieces we think we should have purchased from past collections, because what we have CLEARLY isn't enough. Poor Mara and Iris have been bugged by us many times about these, in particular a one-off suede dress I still dream of, that I very stupidly sold to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment