Monday 2 April 2012

Coming Out of the Cave (In Red)

I have been a little bit of a hermit lately, well actually I have been away visiting family so I have an excuse. Needless to say I was itching to go out this weekend, so off I hopped to C-Grade with my main man and co (No Slimity unfortunately, she is now in study mode). I bought this little Bassike red dress last week as I have been on the hunt for a red dress for quite some time now. I think we can blame that on listening to too much Lana Del Rey and her many references to 'slipping on a red dress'. Anyway, this one is 100% linen, and Bassike is my favourite so it's a win, win. A little on the transparent side, but lucky the fashion God's created slips and pretty red bras. Shoes - 2 Baia Vista from Zomp, and by golly the most comfortable platforms a girl can wear. Jacket - Melia By Night one of my favourite Melbourne labels.
All images were snapped by my lovely and rad friend Jalil James, official documenter of evenings.












No comments:

Post a Comment