Saturday 21 April 2012

Apricot Muesli Balls

Slimity is normally much better at talking about food, I learnt everything I know from her. But I made these Apricot Balls last week with the intention to take them to work as my snack for the week. They lasted all of two days. They are super easy to make, and (I think) are a fairly healthy snack.



You just need: 1 cup of chopped dried apricots, 2 cups of muesli (try it with Dim's recipe from earlier on YUM), 1/4 cup of honey, 60g melted butter, 3/4 cup shredded coconut.

You can change those ingredients those with whatever you prefer, and even just use oats instead of muesli. I didn't even measure anything I just threw it all in.

Just put all the ingredients into a food processer for a few minutes until well combined. Then roll the mixture into balls and then into the coconut. Keep them in the fridge (but better in the freezer!) to set. Sooooo good.

Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment