Tuesday 20 November 2012

Last Resort

Not normally one for printed pieces I find myself quite taken with the paradise print in Ksubi's Last Resort collection. I wandered in to see if my friend Han was working, and although she wasn't there a great many other things were. I am going to pick up this little baby this week. I tried it on some time ago in black but am very glad I held off as this print is just perfect for summer.

I also tried on this AMAZING leather tee which fit oh so perfectly. Unfortunately this one will damage my bank account just a little too much so it is definitely on my Christmas wishlist, along with a new couch for my apartment and a plentitude of other items that I probably need more than another item of clothing.
 
For those of you in Melbourne, hopefully you are catching some serious rays today.
Jade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment