Sunday 4 November 2012

Derby Day

Hello friends. We have been strangers, but the weather is heating up and the party season is upon us. This means out of hibernation and back into the blogosphere! 

This weekend we went to Derby day to celebrate our beautiful friend Jayne's 21st birthday. Despite having lived in Melbourne my entire life, this was my very first race day. I stepped away from the dresses and fascinators, and wore my brand new and soon to be lived in Lover lace cami shorts, with a Gorman shirt, Alphaville Ayaka shoes and Illesteva sunglasses. Slim wore a gorgeous, structured Cue dress with my prized Vera Wang Lavender label platforms, of which she has worn so many times that I think she can almost claim more ownership than I. 

I will endeavour to make more effort with the blog now that holiday mode is slowly fading out of my system.

Love Fairy.







































No comments:

Post a Comment