Monday 12 November 2012

Harvesting

Yesterday I ventured to Werribee park for the lovely Harvest music festival. After missing out on going last year and seeing The National (super sad face), it was a must for me to go this year.

The weather was glorious and this was the most easygoing festival I have ever been to. No lines, free transport back to the city, no pushy crowds despite it being sold out, and just an all round happy vibe. I hear this is a big improvement from last year. 

The only change that could possibly have bettered my day would have been if I had my usual festival buddy Slim-jim. However I did have my main man, so I should not complain! 
I embraced my inner Amish and wore a hat I recently purchased from Bleecker st with a Her Pony playsuit. The outfit was later enhanced by some serious eye glitter.

Off to make some raspberry cheesecake brownies!















No comments:

Post a Comment