Thursday 28 June 2012

A Very Gaga 23rd

I have been quite absent lately, and I don't have a good excuse like Slim. I am not in the midst of exams, I am just cold and have been hiding in my cave for the winter. Also, I am about to move house, and it was my birthday yesterday, so maybe I have some excuse?

Anyway, many months ago my best friend Joel (the Gaga crazy one) encouraged me to  get all Gaga with him. I thought why not, and I am glad I did, because one, it was a good thing to do on my birthday, and two, she really is an incredible performer and puts on a hell of a show even if you don't admire her musically! 

Here are some photos. I am decidedly the worst gig photographer ever! I get too excited, and can't stay still for long enough. As for our outfits, we had this big plan to make crazy Gagarific outfits, but time got away from us, we did however still get into the Monster Pit. I ended up wearing an old faithful Thursday Sunday dress, Mister Zimi biker jacket, and some leather converse sneakers. More posts to come! Fairy x












No comments:

Post a Comment