Tuesday 5 June 2012

Buckwheat Treats

Sorry for my lack of posts! I would like to say it is because I am studying like crazy for exams, but that would be a lie... Instead I have been watching Sex and the City and sitting in front of the heater every night. Anyway here is a breakfast idea that Annabel and I have been making regularly, along with banana crepe type things. When we started looking for healthy options for all the naughty treats that everyone loves so much, like pancakes, we were excited to stumble along Teresa Cutter's website which has healthy alternatives to practically every recipe you can think of. I think you will be disappointed if you are expecting her recipes to taste exactly like the sugar filled recipes that most people are used to, but you will come to love them knowing that not one bad ingredient is going into your body. All her recipes are guilt free and packed with goodness.

We topped our pancakes with banana cooked in coconut flakes and topped with raspberries and blueberries. Delish!



Check out her website here!

Enjoy your week ya'll,
Dimity x

No comments:

Post a Comment