Friday 8 June 2012

Burning down the H...air.

This week I had a little disaster involving a candle and my pride and joy, my hair. A little more wax, and a little less fire but let me tell you, there were tears. My boyfriend also decided that the situation was very humorous and of all people he should know that laughter at such a horrific situation will likely lead to getting kicked out of my bed!

Anyway, crisis averted (many hair treatments later) I thought I'd do a post on products I cannot live without. I think that no matter your hair type, length, colour you will always get hair envy but after enduring almost every girl's worst nightmare I think I am just thankful I still have hair now!

Dimity will be able to tell you more about why these are so good for you, but all I know is if I skip eating my handful of almonds a day my hair definitely doesn't seem as shiny and healthy! 

My hairdresser got me onto Silica as I am always going on and on about growing my hair longer and longer. You take it daily and it helps to ensure your hair grows faster and healthier. 

Most girls will swear by this product and I agree. I just put a little in my ends after every wash. Apparently macadamia oil is a goody too, but I haven't tried it just yet.


The other steadfast rules are no straighteners, limited hair-drying, as little heat as possible! Natural is better if you want to limit split ends. Also Priceline has a Henna treatment in a tub that I use instead of conditioner (Slim showed me this!). It's about $4 and last ages. Last but not least: DON'T PUT CANDLES NEXT TO YOUR BED! Fairy x



No comments:

Post a Comment