Monday 6 August 2012

Two posts, One day: Ksubi

I went along the last Thursday to the Ksubi 'Bad Sports' launch at the South Yarra store. Complete with popcorn and fairy floss, and miniature animal figurines as gifts, they sure know how to throw a party. In hindsight I probably should have taken a picture or two.




I have long been hunting of the perfect boyfriend jean. Fingers crossed these will end my search.


My friend Hannah who happens to work for Ksubi wore this knockout red dress on the night.


These shorts are the men's version of the one item I want most from the collection. I plan on getting them big and baggy to see me through the summer. (For some reason I couldn't find an image of the women's anywhere?). 

You can shop the collection by clicking here. Night all, Fairy x

No comments:

Post a Comment