Monday 6 August 2012

Greetings.

Slimity kindly reminded me the other day about our blog, something of which I seem to have temporarily forgotten about. She is right, we are lazy. 

If you are in Melbourne you will notice how much of a tease the weather is lately. The sun is out when I open my blinds in the morning, so I want to dress for summer. It looks like I can. But then I step outside my door (and my nicely heated lounge room) and suddenly all i want to do is cancel whatever plans I have and run inside to hide under my blankets. 
Here is hoping that the weather warms up fast, before I actually turn into a bear thanks to all this hibernating. 







On a final and most exciting note, yesterday I got my first tattoo. A positively appropriate picture of a 'fairy'/dandelion wing/wish. It was surprisingly painless, and I can easily see how people cannot stop at one. Fairy x

No comments:

Post a Comment