Friday 11 May 2012

Shoes, Glorious Shoes

Earlier I posted about Mister Zimi's amazing 'Billie boot' and I am happy to say I now have a pair in my hot little hands, or should I say feet? These furry friends are guaranteed either love or hate and nothing in between. PS they were just reduced at Design a Space to $245, bargain anyone?

My lovely house-lady Rosie also came home with a pair of leather converse over the weekend and informed me that she purchased them for the bargain price of $70 from the little converse store down Degraves street (in Melbourne). Since I have never owned a pair of casual shoes (except for the runners Slimity gave me because I couldn't bring myself to spend money on runners when there are boots and wedges to be had) I went and purchased a pair for myself. I thought sneakers would mean comfort but wearing these in sure seems to hurt like hell!

Sorry for the photo repeats for anyone who is on Instagram. Jade x



No comments:

Post a Comment