Thursday 31 May 2012

Old Ladies

 Slim being creepy with her new pet alpaca.

Chloe and Slim - Harry Potter 

High Tea

Saying howdy to my boyfriend whilst visiting family in Hobart. 

The amazing Flo. 

This cape she wore was incredible, sheer over the top of an amazing print, then she took it off to show off a cute little black dress. 


Missing summer. My best friend Joel putting rocks on my body to mess with my tan haha. 

Masquerade! 

The boy making fire. 

You don't realise the pain I am in at this moment. I so glamourously slipped on the rocks and smacked my chin.  

 Wingardium Leviosa

Just some new (and old) pictures. We have come to the conclusion we are very boring people in winter. All we want to do is rug up together and watch Sex and the City... Old ladies! Fairy x

No comments:

Post a Comment