Friday 27 January 2012

Separation Anxiety

My Slimity is moving out soon and I am having some serious separation anxiety. The only cure I know is retail therapy, especially considering I am going to be losing my emergency wardrobe. She is only moving around the corner but I will miss dancing in the kitchen whilst pulling serious faces just so she can laugh at me, having her cut up ingredients when we cook together because she loves 'cutting up shit', doing her washing and having her sit and watch me fold it, getting notes when she goes away saying "Don't forget to water my garden or there will be trouble!", sitting practically on top of eachother on the one couch whilst watching Friends, encouraging one another to make sneaky trips to get food at 11pm, and watching her strange facial expressions when she doesn't know I am looking. As she says "It's the end of an era". So these are all the items I am eyeing off to keep my mind off her impending move.

Insight 'Blockade' jeans and jacket

Hunter Wellington boots

Fleabags 'Original flea' in Normandy

Bassike 'Hidden Placket' shirt in emerald

No comments:

Post a Comment