Thursday 26 January 2012

Green Kitchen Stories

I know when Jade & I started this blog we promised nutrition based posts as well as fashion and our general strangeness. I have been a massive slacker so from now on I vow to post more, particularly on my love for healthy food and never ending recipe collection. The recipes I share will come from both favourite blogs and also my own creations over the years.

Green Kitchen Stories is one of my all time favourite food blogs. It follows the daily life of David, Luise and baby Elsa who are based in Stockholm and spend most of their time in the kitchen experimenting and creating simple and pure vegetarian recipes using wholefoods and organic products.

Take a look here and check out their amazing recipe collection. I have too many favourites so you decide which ones are the winners!









Dimity x

No comments:

Post a Comment