Saturday 17 March 2012

LMFF


On Wednesday night a few of us went to L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival. We saw runway 06 which included Alice McCall, Bassike, Flannel, Kirrily Johnston, LIFEwithBIRD, Lisa Ho and Morrison. Alice McCall had a few standout pieces but personally I think 2nd SS11 will be hard to beat and is without a doubt my favourite collection of hers so far. Nearly every collection featured leather which i adore and I loved Kirrily Johnston's mix of leather and wool in her Precipice Coat (pictured below). Morrison kept with neutral tones and bronzed leather which was lovely.

I wore a skirt by Melbourne label Melia By Night, necklace by Sollis Jewellery and shoes by Vera Wang Lavender. Annabel wore dress by Dhalia and Racheal wore Catherine Leon

Sorry for the lack of pictures for the evening, i really need to start using my camera again!







A few favourites from the evening-
 













 I am spending the day baking tomorrow so i shall post pictures and a few recipes then.

Dimity x

No comments:

Post a Comment