Wednesday 8 February 2012

Bassike basics.

As I get older I find myself more and more drawn to staple pieces rather than glitzy 'trend' based items, therefore I seem to be spending more money on these items as I know they will remain timeless in my wardrobe. Bassike is one label that wins in this department. They may cost a little more than your average basic's label but I can guarantee you that you can wash your Bassike clothing a hundred times and notice no sign of wear. If anything they seem to get better with age. The strangest part is I always seem to feel more attractive in Bassike, than in any other item I own.

Here is a hot tip too: If you get down to the Fat sale store on Brunswick street, you can pick up quite a few Bassike pieces for really cheap. I just purchased the below 'Scoop V neck long sleeve tee' for $66.




No comments:

Post a Comment